Mid-Century Convertible Crib - Pebble
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Mid-Century Nursery Collection combines timeless style with durable craftsmanship. Each piece is made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility from sustainably-sourced wood that's kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This crib grows with your baby, featuring two platform height options, and can be converted into a cozy toddler bed with the matching conversion kit (sold separately).
- 54.5"w x 30.5"d x 40"h.
- Kiln-dried solid ash and engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably-sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered in child-safe, water-based paint in Pebble.
- Metal mattress platform has two height options to accommodate your growing baby (mattress sold separately).
- Easily adapts from crib to toddler bed (conversion kit sold separately).
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Please read Safety Information tab for important crib safety callouts.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 54.5"w x 30.5"d x 40"h.
- Mattress platform: 51"w x 27"d x 1"h.
- Mattress platform heights (from floor): 9.8", 17.4".
- Clearance under crib: 5".
- Legs: 1.5"diam. x 7"h.
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs.
- Product weight: 70 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 62.3"w x 34.7"d x 10.25"h.
- Packaged weight: 86 lbs.
- Dust often using a clean, soft, dry cloth.
- Blot spills immediately, and wipe with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives or furniture polish.
- Parents should ensure a safe environment for the child by checking regularly to see that every component is properly fastened and securely in place.
- Do not over-tighten fasteners, as this may cause distortion or breakage.
- Carefully package all original hardware to protect from loss or damage.
- Store assembly instructions for future reference.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.