Mid-Century Daybed - Acorn
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Simple and sophisticated. The Mid-Century Daybed brings 50s and 60s style to guest rooms or living rooms. With its streamlined silhouette and gently tapered legs crafted of FSC®-certified solid wood, its refined profile suits any style.
- 78"w x 42"d x 35"h.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood certified to FSC® standards. Learn more.
- Solid eucalyptus wood with Acorn-stained veneer.
- Solid pine support slats included.
- Recommended for use with single mattress (not included).
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 78"w x 42"d x 35"h.
- Clearance: 8".
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 45"w x 8.5"d x 40"h; 55 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 82.5"w x 43"d x 7"h; 80 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
Dust with a soft dry cloth. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.