Mid-Century Expandable Dining Table - Pebble
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Offering plenty of room to grow, our Mid-Century Dining Table easily expands to comfortably seat up to eight or ten, making it perfect for game nights, family gatherings or dinner parties. Its sturdy frame is made from wood that's certified to Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) standards.
- 60"–80"w x 38"d x 30"h.
- Kiln-dried solid ash wood base; ash wood veneer over engineered wood top.
- Solid engineered wood legs.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based Pebble finish.
- Table expands via drop-in leaf.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Learn more about the positive impact your purchase has on Fair Trade workers and their communities.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions (without leaf): 60"w x 38"d x 30"h.
- Overall product dimensions (with leaf): 80"w x 38"d x 30"h.
- Distance between legs (long side): 42.5"–62.5".
- Distance between legs (narrow side): 28".
- Thickness of tabletop: 1".
- Comfortably seats up to: 6–8.
- Clearance under table: 29".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 67"w x 41.7"d x 12.6"h
- Packaged weight: 162 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service. View assembly instructions.
Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes. Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the wax finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.