Mid-Century Leather Counter Stool
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Standing on solid wood or metal legs, our Mid-Century Stool's wide seat, sloping back and swivel base offer comfort and a clean-lined aesthetic to kitchen islands and counters.
- 19.75"w x 21.25"d x 38"h.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Kiln-dried wood frame with foam + polyester padding.
- Covered in top-grain, aniline-dyed leather in Saddle.
- Aniline leather has a natural look, soft finish and develops a beautiful patina with age and use.
- Steel legs in a Blackened Brass finish.
- 360-degree swivel base.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 19.75"w x 21.25"d x 38"h.
- Seat depth: 17".
- Seat height: 26.6".
- Clearance from bottom of chair to floor: 22.25".
- Clearance from footrest to floor: 7.5".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 24.5"w x 20.9"d x 27.9"h.
- Packaged weight: 33.7 lbs.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. Direct contact with dyed fabrics can cause colour transfer onto leather. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.