Rewined Candles - Green
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
A treat for wine lovers. Handcrafted in Charleston, South Carolina, these Rewined Candles evoke your favourite vintage with their subtle wine-inspired appearance and aroma. To create them, all-natural soy wax is hand poured into vessels made of repurposed wine bottles.
- 11 oz.
- 100% fragrance-infused soy wax, cotton wick.
- Vessels handcrafted of repurposed glass in a Green finish.
- Wine-inspired scents; see Details + Dimensions for fragrance notes.
- Burn time up to 80 hours.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 3.75"diam. x 4.75"h; 11 oz.
- Spiked Cider: This fall favourite offers a rich blend of fresh apple, cinnamon, and clove, with aromas of buttery dark rum.
- Under the Tree: The scent of a fresh cut Christmas tree brings back some of our favourite holiday memories. Reminisce about your holiday memories and create new ones with our winter seasonal candle that offers inviting notes of blue spruce and a hint of bright citrus.
- Sangria: This refreshing summer cocktail offers notes of ripe mandarin orange, juicy pineapple, lush cranberries and a dash of cinnamon.
- Mimosa: The most festive of cocktails, with the effervescent flavours that remind us of the spring. Made from a classic recipe of champagne and fresh squeezed orange. Let these crisp aromatics awaken your sense.
- Cabernet: While sampling this deep red varietal, look for rich aromas of black cherry and currant. Let the background notes of smoke and toast round out this bold red.
- Champagne: This festive varietal evokes feelings of celebration and joy. Look for sweet notes of white grape, honey, fresh baked bread and light citrus.
- Chardonnay: This rich, white varietal offers warm notes of vanilla, butter and burnt toast. Look for deep hazelnut and cedarwood undertones.
- Merlot: As you enjoy this medium bodied varietal, let the bold aromas of violet and rose take hold. Pick up the scent of ripe pomegranate and plum followed by cool vanilla finish.
- Pinot Grigio: In this smooth, clean white varietal look for smooth aroma of sandalwood and crisp minerality held together by a strong citrus backbone.
- Pinot Noir: This early, complex wine mimics the ground that produces it. Fresh fig and cranberry, rooted by the rustic aromas of leather and violet, finishing with hints of musky earth tones.
- Riesling: A sweet, lush varietal offering the scent of Asian pear, juicy tropical fruits, and ripe citrus. Look for subtle notes of honey and a light floral essence.
- Sauvignon Blanc: A crisp and refreshing white varietal delivers clean herbal notes of basil and mint, followed by freshly mown grass and a hint of tart grapefruit.
- Carmenere: This rare, deep violet varietal is rich with the aromas of blackberry and green pepper. Bold notes of Chilean spice are in perfect harmony with soft herbal tones and a black fruit finish.
Trim wicks to 1/4" and burn no longer than 4 hours at a time. Wipe clean.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes for furniture.
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.