Touch Up Solutions Kit
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Accidents happen! Designed to match our most popular wood finishes, these touch-up kits are carefully formulated to repair problem areas. Treat light scratches or exposed edges with the marker, or use the fill stick to repair small dents. It also comes with a soft, microfibre cloth for smudges and general cleaning.
- 7"w x 3"d (boxed).
- Set includes: Touch Up Marker, Fill Stick, Scraper, White Abrasive Pad + Microfibre Cloth.
- Safe for use with wood furniture.
- Made in the USA.
Dimensions & More Info
Overall product dimensions (boxed): 7"w x 3"d.
TOUCH UP MARKER
- Test the wood marker in an inconspicuous place to make sure the colour match is acceptable. If the colour is not acceptable, select another colour.
- For worn edges on wooden furniture, hold the side of the nib against the edge and slide the nib across the edge starting at one side moving across the worn area. For small scratches, use the tip of the nib to wipe colour into the light area.
- If the edge or scratch is too dark, immediately use your finger or a soft cloth to wipe off some of the colour.
- If more colour is needed, wait 5 minutes and repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Do not use polish on the area coloured for 3 days.
- Use a Leveler Card or an old charge card or a plastic putty knife to remove any loose splinters in the area to be filled, especially splinters that rise above the plane of the surface.
- Pick the colour of Fill Stick that is closest to the finish on your furniture. If there is no exact match, a colour that is a little too dark will look better than a colour that is too light.
- Briskly rub the end of the Fill Stick over the damage, applying pressure as you rub. Stop the application when the damage is filled.
- Scrape away the excess Fill Stick material with the Leveler Card, old credit card or a plastic putty knife. Angle the card in the direction you are scraping. Scrape until the fill is even with the wood.
- Excess wax around the repair area will appear shiny. Use a soft, clean cloth to wipe away the excess wax around the edge of the fill. Be careful not to wipe the repair.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.