Peg Woodworking Two-Tone Dining Chair
Enter your postcode for estimated delivery cost
Handwoven of water-resistant resin wicker, the Two-Tone Dining Chair brings together intricate, Peruvian-inspired prints with the streamlined silhouettes of Scandinavian designs. It's designed in collaboration with Peg Woodworking, a Brooklyn-based studio created by Kate Casey.
- Created in collaboration with Peg Woodworking.
- 18.25"w x 22.4"d x 32.3"h.
- Handwoven resin wicker seat.
- Your purchase of handcrafted items helps preserve craft traditions worldwide. Learn more.
- Powder-coated metal frame in Antique Bronze.
- Water resistant.
- Outdoor cover available (sold separately).
Dimensions & More Info
- Overall product dimensions: 18.25"w x 22.4"d x 32.3"h.
- Interior seat width: 16.7".
- Seat depth: 17.7".
- Seat height: 18.1".
- Back height from top of seat: 15.75".
- Clearance: 16.6".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 35.4"w x 24.6"d x 6.1"h.
- Packaged weight: 23.3 lbs.
Wipe clean. Store in a dry location when not in use or in periods of inclement weather.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.