Cooper Mid-Century Leather Swivel Office Chair
Our Cooper Mid-Century Leather Office Chair matches everyday comfort with iconic vintage style. With arm rests of hand-wrapped leather cording, its metal arms wrap around the back for a '70s twist. Pair it with your favourite West Elm desk or use it to refresh your existing space.
- 25.75"w x 27.75"d x 30.75"–33.75"h.
- Available in your choice of genuine top-grain leather or animal-friendly vegan leather.
- MTO options and stocked Saddle Leather (Nut & Oxblood) options have Antique Bronze-finished metal base.
- Stocked Aegean Leather (Navy) option has Antique Brass-finished base.
- Base swivels and tilts.
- Adjustable height.
- Care should be taken when placing this chair directly on wooden floors; to prevent scratches, use a protective mat.
- Overall product dimensions: 25.75"w x 27.75"d x 30.75"–33.75"h.
- Interior seat width: 21".
- Seat depth: 18.5".
- Seat height: 16.75"–19.75".
- Back height from top of the seat: 17.5".
- Arm height: 23.9".
- Clearance: 15.7".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 26"w x 27"d x 28"h.
- Packaged weight: 57 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
- Genuine leather: To keep your leather seating looking its best, avoid placing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather, leave the spot alone: In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
- Vegan leather: Dust periodically with a clean dust cloth. For spots or smudges, lightly moisten a cloth with water and wipe clean.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.