Cotton Luster Velvet Curtain - Wasabi
- Sustainably Sourced
Made of thick fabric with a high-sheen finish, our Cotton Lustre Velvet Curtain is instant window dressing in the bedroom, living room and beyond.
- 60% cotton, 40% viscose in Wasabi.
- Supports the Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) to improve the working conditions & environmental impact of global cotton production.
- Opaque fabric blocks most light and helps insulate windows.
- Various lengths, all sizes 48"w.
- Dual pole pocket and hidden tab treatment.
- Coordinates with west elm’s window hardware (sold separately).
- Imagery reflects opacity of curtain when exposed to direct sunlight.
- Sold individually or as a set of two.
- 84"l x 48"w.
- 96"l x 48"w.
- 108"l x 48"w.
For desired smoothness and shine, gently iron your curtains. Use a steam iron held 2 inches away from the fabric, or a regular iron set at 220F. Place a cloth between the iron and the fabric, then move the iron in the same direction as the pile. Dry clean only.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.