Hamilton Leather Sofa (81")
Inspired by 1950s furniture silhouettes, our Hamilton Sofa feels as luxurious as it looks: down-wrapped back cushions offer sink-right-in comfort and it comes covered in your choice of leather. Though intended for your living room, the kiln-dried, Contract Grade frame is durable enough for even commercial settings.
- 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Solid and engineered hardwood frame with reinforced joinery.
- Solid wood legs (removable).
- All wood is kiln dried for added durability.
- Genuine top-grain leather.
- Webbed seat and back support.
- Seat cushions have fibre-wrapped, high-resiliency polyurethane foam cores.
- Back cushions are 70% poly fibre, 30% duck feather blend in down proof ticking.
- Loose, non-reversible cushions with zip-off covers.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 81"w x 35.8"d x 31.5"h.
- Interior seat width: 75".
- Seat depth: 23.5".
- Seat height: 18.5".
- Back height: 31.5".
- Arm height: 26".
- Diagonal depth (not including legs): 32.3".
- Clearance: 6.7".
- Comfortably seats: 3.
MEASURING FOR DELIVERY
Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
Our sofas only require minimal assembly. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
Genuine leather: To keep your leather seating looking its best, avoid placing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather, leave the spot alone: In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.