Mid-Century 22" Bookshelf - Acorn
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Library building. Inspired by American modern design, the Mid-Century Narrow Bookshelf borrows its slim legs and bevelled edges from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes. Featuring three fixed shelves and a filing cabinet drawer, it's a practical storage piece in the living room or study.
- 22"w x 15"d x 70.25"h.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood certified to FSC® standards. Learn more.
- Solid eucalyptus wood base; acacia wood veneer drawers.
- Antique Bronze-finished hardware.
- Three fixed shelves.
- Bottom drawer is a lateral filing cabinet.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 22"w x 15"d x 70.25"h.
- Space between each shelf: 12.5".
- Weight capacity per shelf: 100 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 79.75"w x 21"d x 19"h.
- Package weight: 99 lbs.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.