Mid-Century Desk - Acorn
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
A desk that's no wallflower. Crafted of FSC®-certified wood, this clean-lined desk combines a generous tabletop and three acacia-veneer drawers. Finished on all four sides and surrounded by a bevelled frame, it looks right at home floating in the centre of a room.
- 52"w x 24"d x 30"h.
- Made from sustainably sourced wood certified to FSC® standards. Learn more.
- Solid eucalyptus wood with Acacia-veneered drawers in a water-based Acorn finish.
- Bronze-finished metal drawer pulls.
- Three drawers open on metal glides.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility. Learn more.
- Overall product dimensions: 52"w x 24"d x 30"h.
- Centre drawer dimensions: 21.5"w x 17.5"d x 2"h.
- Side drawer dimensions (2): 10"w x 17.5"d x 6"h.
- Clearance: 21".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 28"w x 58.5"d x 15"h.
- Packaged weight: 70 lbs.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check that all connections are tight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.