Mid-Century Rounded Expandable Dining Table
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Offering plenty of room to grow, our Mid-Century Rounded Expandable Dining Table adds extra seats when extended, making it perfect for family meals and dinner parties alike. Its sturdy contract-grade frame is crafted from sustainably sourced wood and made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility.
- Solid eucalyptus wood legs and runner.
- Walnut top: Walnut wood veneer over engineered wood.
- Pebble top: Ash wood veneer over engineered wood.
- All wood is kiln-dried for extra durability.
- All wood is FSC®-certified, supporting forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Table expands via drop-in leaf (included).
- 42"–60" table is round; 60"–80" table is oval-shaped.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, directly benefiting the workers who make it.
- Made in Vietnam.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Overall (no leaf): 42"diam. x 30.4"h.
- Overall (with leaf): 60"w x 42"d x 30.4"h.
- Distance between legs (no leaf): 24.9".
- Distance between legs (with leaf): 44.9".
- Distance between legs (top): 19”.
- Distance between legs (bottom): 24”.
- Tabletop thickness: 1.25".
- Comfortably seats: 4-6.
- Clearance under table: 26.7".
- Overall (no leaf): 60"w x 42"d x 30.2"h.
- Overall (with leaf): 80"w x 42"d x 30.2"h.
- Distance between legs (no leaf): 45".
- Distance between legs (with leaf): 65".
- Distance between legs (front/back): 27”.
- Tabletop thickness: 1.25".
- Comfortably seats: 6-10.
- Clearance under table: 26.5".
As part of our White Glove Service, this piece will be brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice, fully assembled and all packaging will be removed.
Care should be taken when placing hot items directly on the table. Use a trivet or surface pad when serving heated dishes. Liquids should be immediately blotted with a damp cloth. Do not use surface cleaners that could remove the finish. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.