Mid-Century Show Wood High-Back Leather Chair
Named for the way its leather seat peeks through its solid wood frame, our Mid-Century Show Wood High-Back Chair packs good looks and comfort into one sleek silhouette. A wide, welcoming seat and slightly pitched high back complement its sculptural frame.
- 33.25"w x 38"d x 35"h.
- Top-grain aniline leather upholstery.
- Aniline leather has a natural look and soft, waxy finish that will scuff over time and develop a beautiful vintage patina with age and use.
- Saddle Leather: Solid oak wood arms and legs in a Natural Oak finish.
- Sierra Leather: Solid ash wood arms and legs in a Pecan finish.
- Engineered wood seat and back.
- All wood is kiln dried for added durability.
- Webbed cushion support with foam filling.
- Coordinates with the Mid-Century Show Wood High-Back Ottoman (sold separately).
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Made in China.
- Overall product dimensions: 33.25"w x 38"d x 35"h.
- Interior seat width: 24".
- Seat depth: 21".
- Seat height: 16".
- Back height: 35".
- Arm height: 21".
- Product weight: 46.4 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 40.5"w x 36.25"d x 24.75"h.
- Packaged weight: 74 lbs.
Assembled upon delivery via White Glove Service.
To minimize drying and cracking, do not place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Dust and vacuum regularly. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather leave the spot alone. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.