Mid-Century Show Wood Chair
- Sustainably Sourced
Our Mid-Century Show Wood Chair packs good looks and comfort into one sleek silhouette. The solid wood frame showcases your choice of upholstery fabric, with sculptural arms and a wide, welcoming seat. Even better: It's Contract Grade, meaning it's extra durable.
- Solid ash wood arms and legs.
- Engineered wood seat and back.
- All wood is kiln-dried for extra durability.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide.
- Legs covered in a Pecan or Espresso finish.
- Webbed cushion support with foam filling.
- Seat firmness: Medium. On a scale from 1 to 5 (5 being firmest), it's a 4.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Made in Romania.
- Overall: 26"w x 31.6"d x 32.3"h.
- Seat width: 22.5".
- Seat depth: 20.25".
- Seat height: 19".
- Arm height: 22.9".
- Back height: 30.3".
- Clearance: 8".
- Diagonal depth: 29.5".
- Packaged weight: 39.6 lbs.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 35.5"w x 31"d x 35.75"h.
- Package weight: 39.6 lbs.
No assembly required. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece is brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice and all packaging will be removed.
Blot spills immediately with a clean, colourfast towel. Spot clean with a damp cloth or sponge, gently blotting to remove excess water, then air dry. For stains that can't be removed as such, professional cleaning is advised. To keep your piece looking its best, we recommend periodically fluffing cushions and vacuuming crevices. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.