Modernist 6-Drawer Changing Table - White
- Fair Trade
- Sustainably Sourced
Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids, our GREENGUARD-certified Modernist Nursery Collection combines two-tone style with durable craftsmanship. Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, its sustainably sourced wood frame is kiln-dried for extra strength, complete with child-safe, water-based finishes. This changing table has six roomy drawers and a topper that keeps changing pads firmly in place. Best of all, the topper is easily removed when your diaper-changing days are through.
- 56"w x 19"d x 36"h.
- Kiln-dried solid poplar and engineered wood.
- Drawer fronts covered in ash wood veneer in a Winter Wood finish.
- All wood is sustainably sourced and FSC®-certified.
- Covered on all sides in a child-safe, water-based paint in White.
- Metal legs and drawer pulls in an Antique Brass finish.
- Six roomy drawers open on wooden glides.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the top’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad and Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical and VOC emissions standards.
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included. Please read Safety Information tab for important safety callouts.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility in Vietnam.
- Overall product dimensions: 56"w x 19"d x 36"h.
- Changing table dimensions: 56"w x 19"d x 33"h.
- Topper dimensions: 53"w x 17.5"d x 3"h.
- Topper interior dimensions: 32"w x 16"d (large); 18"w x 16"d (small).
- Interior drawer dimensions (6): 25.5"w x 6.1"d x 15.6"h.
- Distance drawer extends: 8.5".
- Leg height: 7.5".
- Number of boxes: 2.
- Shipping package (1): 60.25"w x 23.25"d x 35.5"h; 231 lbs.
- Shipping package (2): 58"w x 6"d x 22"h; 17 lbs.
Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture.
- Dust often using a soft, dry cloth.
- Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth.
- We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.
Anti-tip kit included: comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be permanently fixed to the wall.