Premium Rug Pad
Unlike most rug pads, our Premium Rug Pad is suitable for use on all surface types, including carpeting and radiant heat flooring. It's made of recycled post-industrial fibers.
- Recycled post-industrial fibers (65% polyester, 20% polypropylene, 15% nylon).
- Rubber and latex backing.
- Naturally mold- and mildew-resistant.
- Due to the recycled fibers used, color impurities or material imperfections may be visible.
- 2'w x 3'l: actual size of 1' 8"w x 2' 8"l.
- 3'w x 5'l: actual size of 2' 6"w x 4' 2"l.
- 5'w x 8'l: actual size of 4' 8"w x 7' 6"l.
- 6'w x 9'l: actual size of 5' 8"w x 8' 6"l.
- 8'w x 10'l: actual size of 7' 6"w x 9' 6"l.
- 9'w x 12'l: actual size of 8' 6"w x 11' 6"l.
- 2.5'w x 7'l (Runner): actual size of 1' 10"w x 6' 8"l.
- 2.5'w x 12'l: actual size 2'5"w x 11'11"l.
- 6'round: actual size 5'6"w x 5'6"l.
- Thickness: 1/8".
- Indoor use only.
- 20-year warranty.
Hand wash. May be cut to fit individual rug sizes.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.