- Sustainably Sourced
- Fair Trade
- Contract Grade
- Best Seller
Why you'll love it
- It's mid-century inspired, with a timeless look.
- Provides easy extra seating in any room you choose.
- All wood is kiln-dried for added durability.
- The wood used is sustainably sourced.
Good for people, good for the planet
Here's how this product makes a difference at home and in the world:
Fair Trade Certified™
Directly benefits the workers who make our products.
Made using recycled or consciously grown materials.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Kiln-dried solid eucalyptus wood and engineered wood with an acacia wood veneer.
- Made with FSC®-certified wood from responsibly managed forests.
- Covered in a water-based Pecan finish.
- Upholstered cushion.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
- Made in China.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
Also in this collection
Select items let you pick your favored shipping method: Standard UPS, White Glove or Doorstep. UPS is economical and doesn't require a delivery appointment. White Glove provides full-service delivery on a set date for a flat rate. Doorstep ships at a reduced flat rate to your door or to your local store for pickup.See Your Rate
If having the item delivered into your home as White Glove, it will be brought in by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. (Doorstep Delivery does not include room placement or assembly).Learn More
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for quick-ship upholstery items. Made-to-order items are not eligible.See Returns Policy
Why West Elm?
We design 95% of our products in-house for original style & quality you won't find anywhere else.
Our Fair Trade Certified™ and Handcrafted collections do even more to support the communities who make them.
We prioritize responsible sourcing. That means more recycled, upcycled & FSC®-certified—and less waste.
From organic fibers to low-VOC finishes, we're making it easy to create a healthy home for you & your family.
We'll pull it all together for you. Enjoy free design help, even from the comfort of your couch!
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within kilometers of you.
Please enter an address or location.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.