Extended Holiday Gift Returns: To help with your holiday gift giving, purchases made between October 15, 2020 through December 26, 2020 can be returned until January 31, 2021.
For in-store purchases, an original receipt or gift receipt is required. Monogrammed items, Made to Order items and other customized items are not eligible for returns. If we shipped the wrong product or your order is damaged in transit, please contact us within 7 days. Please review the full list of ineligible items and our refund policy below before purchasing any item.
Ways To Return
- Return by Post - Start the process through your account profile. If you checked out as a guest, please contact Customer Care.
- Returns by Phone - Please contact our Customer Care team toll free at 1 855-860-1082 to initiate a return. Note that the return process for all furniture items must be started by calling Customer Care.
The following items are not eligible for returns or exchanges, unless defective:
- Monogrammed items
- Gift Cards
- Made to Order or other customized items, including custom rugs and furniture
- Final sale items (with prices ending in $.X7 or $.X9)
- Items damaged through normal wear and tear
- Original Receipt for In-Store Purchases - Returns with the original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment.
- Gift Receipt - Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount on the gift receipt.
- Delivery Fees - Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Cash & Cheque Refunds - Refunds over $100 (other than those refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit) will be issued as a company cheque and mailed to you (may take 14 business days).
- Over $10,000 - If your return for Merchandise Credit Cards is greater than $10,000, we will issue you $10,000 in Merchandise Credit Cards to you that day, then mail additional Merchandise Credit Card(s) for the remaining amount owed to you in subsequent days.
- Purchases are not eligible for price adjustments.