Rim Bone China Dinnerware
From his London studio, designer Aaron Probyn creates pieces that focus on materiality, proportion and a modern approach to minimalism. We worked with him to create this dinnerware collection. Crafted of lightweight, subtly translucent bone china, its streamlined design can be dressed up or down with any tablescape.
- An exclusive design by Aaron Probyn. Learn more.
- Hand-glazed bone china.
- Sold as a set of 4.
- Cereal Bowl: 5.6"diam. x 2.6"h; 15.9 fluid oz.
- Pasta Bowl: 10.5"diam. x 1.4"h; 32 fluid oz.
- Side Plate: 7"diam. x 0.7"h.
- Dessert Plate: 9"diam. x 0.75"h.
- Dinner Plate: 11.75"diam. x 1"h.
- Mug: 3.75"diam. x 4.6"h; 15.9 fluid oz.
- Teacup: 3.8"diam. x 4.75"h; 21.9 fluid oz.
- Teacup Saucer: 4.8"diam. x 0.6"h.
- Espresso Cup: 3.75" x 2.75"d x 1.75"h; 4 fluid oz.
- Espresso Cup Saucer: 4.9"diam. x 0.75"h.
Dishwasher and microwave safe.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.