Bathroom Fixtures to Complete Your Bathroom Upgrade
If you want to make a simple yet significant change in your bathroom, consider upgrading the bath hardware. The bathroom fixtures at West Elm Canada come in a wide range of modern design styles and sleek finish options to beautifully enhance any bathroom or powder room. Browse to find the best bathroom hardware options to use in your household.
Towel storage is one of the most important elements you'll need in a functional bathroom. The bath hardware collection at West Elm Canada includes a variety of smart storage options for your organic bath and hand towels. Most are available in your choice of antique brass, brushed nickel, dark bronze, chrome, matte black and polished nickel finishes. Mix-and-match different items to ensure your bath linens are always dry and easily accessible.
- Towel bars typically measure 18 or 24 inches and mount directly to the wall. They give you plenty of space to hang full-size bath towels and have a sleek, simple design.
- Towel rings are typically used to hold a hand towel. Mount them to the wall near your sink for easy access.
- Freestanding towel racks can be placed on the floor anywhere in the bathroom, functioning as a towel storage spot and drying rack. They usually have two levels to accommodate two bath towels.
- Other towel storage options available include leaning towel ladders, bathroom cabinets and open shelving units.
Other Bathroom Hardware Essentials
After you've taken care of your towel storage needs, you'll be free to browse for other bathroom fixtures that will elevate the space. These essential items come in many of the same finishes as the towel bars, including warm antique brass, cool polished nickel and sophisticated matte black. Add some or all of these bath fixtures to keep your bathroom or powder room tidy and functional.
- Wall-mounted toilet paper holders are easy to install near your toilet to hold one roll of toilet paper. They feature a simple design that's sleek and functional.
- Freestanding toilet paper holders are perfect for those who don't want to drill holes in their walls. They hold one roll of toilet paper and can sit just about anywhere in the room.
- Wall hooks are ultra-versatile, adding function to any empty bathroom wall. Use them to hang towels, robes, clothing or bathroom decor.
- Wall-mounted bathroom shelves also add function to blank walls. They come in metal or minimalist glass and metal options and double as bath storage and decor.
- Matching your shower curtain rings to the rest of your bath fixtures adds a level of sophistication to your space. Consider picking up a new shower curtain as well to further enhance the room.
Shop for bathroom fixtures at West Elm Canada to bring sleek style to small and large bathrooms and powder rooms. Start by browsing for smart storage solutions for towels, including towel bars and towel rings. Then, add matching hardware items throughout the space, like toilet paper holders, wall hooks and shower curtain rings. With a variety of modern finishes available, it's easy to give any bathroom a stylish upgrade.