Mid-Century Leather Show Wood Chair
Named for the way its leather seat peeks through its solid wood frame, our Mid-Century Show Wood Chair packs good looks and comfort into one sleek silhouette. Did we mention its sculptural arms and wide, welcoming seat?
- Solid ash wood arms and legs; engineered wood seat and back.
- Available in your choice of genuine top-grain leather or animal-friendly vegan leather.
- All wood is kiln dried for extra durability.
- Legs covered in a Pecan-stained finish (Nero and Vegan Leather) or Espresso-stained finish (Saddle).
- Webbed pillow support with foam filling.
- This contract-grade item is manufactured to meet the demands of commercial use in addition to residential. See more.
- Overall: 26"w x 31.6"d x 32.3"h.
- Seat width: 22.5".
- Seat depth: 20.25".
- Seat height: 19".
- Diagonal depth: 29.5".
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 35.5"w x 31"d x 35.75"h.
- Package weight: 39.6 lbs.
No assembly required. As part of our White Glove Service, this piece is brought into your home, placed in the room of your choice and all packaging will be removed.
- Genuine leather: To keep your leather seating looking its best, avoid placing it in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do not apply water. Rather, leave the spot alone: In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. For permanent stains or thorough cleanings, we recommend contacting a leather specialist. For periodic cleaning and maintenance, we recommend Mohawk Leather Repair Kits (available for purchase in store and online).
- Vegan leather: Dust periodically with a clean dust cloth. For spots or smudges, lightly moisten a cloth with water and wipe clean.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.