Mid-Century Nightstand - White
- Fair Trade
Inspired by mid-century design, the Mid-Century Nightstand borrows its slim legs, angled face and understated retro details from iconic '50s and '60s furniture silhouettes.
- Kiln-dried solid & engineered wood frame; solid wood legs; engineered wood drawers and top with a solid wood veneer.
- All wood is FSC®-certified. Your purchase of this product helps support forests and ecosystems worldwide. Learn more.
- Covered in a water-based finish in White.
- Metal hardware.
- Two drawers open on solid wood glides.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, directly benefiting the workers who make it.
- Overall product dimensions: 17.5"w x 15"d x 24"h.
- Drawer dimensions: 14.9"w x 11.6"d x 2.5"h.
- Make sure it fits! See our guide on measuring for delivery.
- Number of boxes: 1.
- Shipping package: 22.25"w x 19.25"d x 18"h.
- Package weight: 40 lbs.
Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth. To protect finish, avoid the use of chemicals or household cleaners. Hardware may loosen over time. Periodically check to make sure all connections are tight.
We offer four types of delivery (Small Parcel, Large Parcel, Small Furniture & Large Rugs, White Glove Delivery) determined by the products in your order. A product’s delivery type is displayed under the "Stock Status" information on each product page online. Delivery charges are determined by your delivery destination and are charged per order. Multiple-product orders are charged according to the product with the highest delivery type. Sometimes products may arrive separately but you will only be charged one delivery fee per order. If orders ship separately, they may ship according to the ship mode specifically for the item being delivered and not the highest delivery mode for the order
Please provide a street address for delivery - we cannot ship to PO Boxes.
For pricing and further details, visit our Shipping Information Page.
NOTE: Delivery is not available to all postal codes. Exclusions apply. We are unable to ship to Quebec at this time.