- Sustainably Sourced
Gemini 6-Drawer Changing Table (56")
- Flat Rate Delivery
Why you'll love it
- The retro-inspired drawer pulls & slim legs.
- Durably made & covered in child-safe finishes.
- The topper is easily removed once baby is grown.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified as low VOC.
Good for people, good for the planet
Here's how this product makes a difference at home and in the world:
Made using recycled or consciously grown materials.
Product certified for low chemical emission. ul.com/gg UL 2818
- Brought to you in collaboration with Pottery Barn Kids.
- Solid and engineered wood.
- All wood is sustainably sourced and
- Made with FSC®-certified wood from responsibly managed forests.
- Covered on all sides in a child-safe, water-based finish.
- 6 roomy drawers open on metal glides.
- Removable topper secures with metal brackets (included). A layer of felt on the underside protects the top’s surface.
- Use with our Changing Pad and Organic Matelasse Changing Pad Cover (both sold separately).
- Rigorously tested to meet or exceed all required and voluntary safety standards.
- Anti-tip kit included: Comes with safety-tested mounting hardware, instructions and a nylon strap. To prevent injuries from furniture tip-over, this item should be securely fixed to the wall.
- Made in Vietnam.
Assembled upon arrival via In-Home Delivery. Anti-tip kit hardware (included) is highly recommended to provide protection against tipping of furniture. View assembly instructions.
Dust often using a soft, dry cloth. Protect from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures. Blot spills immediately with a clean, damp cloth. We do not recommend the use of chemical cleansers, abrasives, furniture polish or wax.
You may also like
An unlimited number of eligible furniture and oversized items can be delivered directly into your home for a single flat rate. For a reduced flat rate, select items may be shipped to a local store for customer pickup or receive Doorstep Delivery (no room placement or assembly).See Your Rate
If having the item delivered into your home as White Glove, it will be brought in by a skilled delivery team on a pre-scheduled date, unpacked in the room of your choice and fully assembled. (Doorstep Delivery does not include room placement or assembly).Learn More
You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for quick-ship upholstery items. Made-to-order items are not eligible.See Returns Policy
Why West Elm?
We design 95% of our products in-house for original style & quality you won't find anywhere else.
Our Fair Trade Certified™ and Handcrafted collections do even more to support the communities who make them.
We prioritize responsible sourcing. That means more recycled, upcycled & FSC®-certified—and less waste.
From organic fibers to low-VOC finishes, we're making it easy to create a healthy home for you & your family.
We'll pull it all together for you. Enjoy free design help, even from the comfort of your couch!
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within kilometers of you.
Please enter an address or location.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.