- Sustainably Sourced
Decorative Pillow Inserts
Why you'll love it
- Inserts to perfectly match our pillow covers.
- Available in a wide range of sizes.
- Choose the fill best for you.
- Easy to fluff & machine washable.
Down Alternative Fill
The 100% polyester option is long-lasting and hypoallergenic.
Feather Down Fill
Stuffed with feather down, this fill gives pillows a plump, natural look.
Good for people, good for the planet
Here's how this product makes a difference at home and in the world:
Made using recycled or consciously grown materials.
- 100% combed cotton shell.
- Feather: 100% feather down fill.
- Down Alternative: Hypoallergenic, resilient polyester fill.
- Freshness Assured™ for eco-friendly, hypoallergenic comfort.
- Fits West Elm's pillow covers of varying sizes (sold separately).
- Arrives shrink wrapped and becomes fluffy once removed from wrap.
- Made in China.
Machine wash in a commercial size front loading washing machine with warm water and mild detergent. Tumble dry on low in a commercial size dryer for a minimum of 2–3 cycles to insure filling is completely dry. Remove promptly when the dryer stops.
Pairs well with
Mongolian Lamb Pillow Covers
Silk Hand-Loomed Pillow Covers
Lush Velvet Pillow Covers
Cut Velvet Archways Pillow Covers
Cotton Canvas Pillow Cover
Why West Elm?
We design 95% of our products in-house for original style & quality you won't find anywhere else.
Our Fair Trade Certified™ and Handcrafted collections do even more to support the communities who make them.
We prioritize responsible sourcing. That means more recycled, upcycled & FSC®-certified—and less waste.
From organic fibers to low-VOC finishes, we're making it easy to create a healthy home for you & your family.
We'll pull it all together for you. Enjoy free design help, even from the comfort of your couch!
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within kilometers of you.
Please enter an address or location.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
FREE IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE PICKUP
The health and safety of our customer and employees are our top priorities. Strict safety protocols have been implemented in all of our stores based on CDC guidelines and government regulations.
Here's how it works:
When you add your item to cart, select the store pickup option and choose the store at which you'll pick up your order.
We will notify you by email when the order is ready for pickup. You may opt in to text notifications as well during checkout.
Call when you arrive for pickup.
Remember to bring Photo ID and your Order Number. Face coverings are required for in-store pickup.
Here's how we're keeping our stores safe:
- Contactless curbside pickup for online orders
- A limited number of customers in stores and social distancing markers
- Daily wellness checks and face covering requirements for all associates
- A dedicated sanitizing staff to clean counter tops and shopping baskets
- Plexiglass shields at checkout
- Customers in store are required to wear face coverings