Why you'll love it
- Its uniquely rounded shape & slim legs.
- Topped in beautiful white marble.
- The wood used is sustainably sourced.
- Crafted in a Fair Trade™ factory.
Good for people, good for the planet
Here's how this product makes a difference at home and in the world:
Directly benefits the workers who make our products.
Made using recycled or consciously grown materials.
- Solid and engineered wood.
- Covered in water-based finishes.
- White marble top.
- Antique Bronze-finished metal hardware.
- Drawer opens on solid wood glides.
- Made with FSC®-certified wood from responsibly managed forests.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
- Made in Vietnam.
Assembly required. View assembly instructions.
Wipe with a soft, dry cloth. Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners as they may damage the finish. The marble surface is not treated. Marble is porous and can stain, particularly with dark liquids.
You may also need
Marble and Stone Care Kit
Also in this collection
Why West Elm?
We design 95% of our products in-house for original style & quality you won't find anywhere else.
Our Fair Trade Certified™ and Handcrafted collections do even more to support the communities who make them.
We prioritize responsible sourcing. That means more recycled, upcycled & FSC®-certified—and less waste.
From organic fibers to low-VOC finishes, we're making it easy to create a healthy home for you & your family.
We'll pull it all together for you. Enjoy free design help, even from the comfort of your couch!
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within kilometers of you.
Please enter an address or location.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.
FREE IN-STORE OR CURBSIDE PICKUP
The health and safety of our customer and employees are our top priorities. Strict safety protocols have been implemented in all of our stores based on CDC guidelines and government regulations.
Here's how it works:
When you add your item to cart, select the store pickup option and choose the store at which you'll pick up your order.
We will notify you by email when the order is ready for pickup. You may opt in to text notifications as well during checkout.
Call when you arrive for pickup.
Remember to bring Photo ID and your Order Number. Face coverings are required for in-store pickup.
Here's how we're keeping our stores safe:
- Contactless curbside pickup for online orders
- A limited number of customers in stores and social distancing markers
- Daily wellness checks and face covering requirements for all associates
- A dedicated sanitizing staff to clean counter tops and shopping baskets
- Plexiglass shields at checkout
- Customers in store are required to wear face coverings