Choose Sustainably Sourced Furniture at West Elm Canada
When you're investing in furniture, you consider a variety of factors when selecting the right piece. You want to choose an item featuring a style you love and materials you expect to last. Another important factor to consider is where those materials come from and the impact they have on the environment. Sustainably sourced furniture is a smart choice because it is developed from materials with eco-friendly qualities. As a result, this furniture is a good purchase for the environment. Discover West Elm Canada's collection of sustainably sourced furniture, and learn more about what this means and what pieces of furniture are available.
What is Sustainably Sourced Furniture?
Sustainably sourced furniture uses sustainable materials and manufacturing to make these pieces environmentally friendly options for your home. Sustainable manufacturing may include processes that rely on renewable energy. Even more, sustainable materials are often recycled or easily renewable. For instance, bamboo is a renewable resource, one that grows quickly and easily. Other signs of sustainability in furniture design and production include not using hazardous chemicals or any paints that emit fumes or chemicals into the environment.
Types of Sustainably Sourced Furniture
Discover a variety of sustainably sourced furniture options at West Elm Canada. If you strive to create a greener home, one filled with products that are good for the environment, then this is the collection for you. Consider these options:
- Discover dining furniture crafted of kiln-dried wood that comes from renewable forests. These high-quality pieces deliver lasting durability to your dining space.
- A mid-century-inspiredbedfeatures a sustainably sourced wood construction that's good for the environment.
- Consider sofas that are built with recycled and consciously grown materials. These customizable sofas come in your choice of upholstery for perfect coordination with your space.
- Update your indoor or outdoor space with a rug made with recycled materials and crafted by hand by skilled artisans.
- Buffets, cabinets and side tables are versatile options that work in many rooms of the home. Use them to accessorize your foyer, dining room, living room or bedroom. They're crafted of sustainably sourced woods to make them an eco-friendly option for your home.
Give your home an environmentally friendly update by choosing sustainably sourced furniture from West Elm Canada. This collection includes pieces for every room, allowing you to mix-and-match designs to create a look you love that's also good for the environment. Smart manufacturing processes, renewable resources and recyclable materials make these pieces sustainably sourced. Make a positive environmental impact by shopping this West Elm Canada collection.