- Fair Trade
Candlewick Duvet Cover & Shams
Why you'll love it
- Made from soft, breathable organic cotton.
- Candlewick pom-poms add vintage boho vibes.
- Its striped layout adds cozy texture to your bed.
All in the details
Candlewick tufting adds texture and personality in equal measure.
The cotton used is certified to the Organic Content Standard (OCS).
Good for people, good for the planet
Here's how this product makes a difference at home and in the world:
Fair Trade Certified™
Directly benefits the workers who make our products.
Grown without pesticides or chemical fertilizers, for healthier homes and ecosystems.
- Contains 100% organically grown cotton certified to the Organic Content Standard.
- Pom-poms on front; solid on reverse.
- Duvet Cover: Button closure; four interior corner ties keep it in place.
- Shams: Envelope closure.
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, empowering workers who made it.
- Made in Pakistan.
- Single/Single XL Duvet
Machine wash warm and tumble dry. Warm iron and non-chlorine bleach as needed. Do not dry clean.
Pairs well with
Organic Washed Cotton Percale Sheet Set & Pillowcases
Why West Elm?
We design 95% of our products in-house for original style & quality you won't find anywhere else.
Our Fair Trade Certified™ and Handcrafted collections do even more to support the communities who make them.
We prioritize responsible sourcing. That means more recycled, upcycled & FSC®-certified—and less waste.
From organic fibers to low-VOC finishes, we're making it easy to create a healthy home for you & your family.
We'll pull it all together for you. Enjoy free design help, even from the comfort of your couch!
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within kilometers of you.
Please enter an address or location.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.